My phenomenal first term in year 5

My phenomenal first term in year 5

Hello my fellow bloggers, I am here to tell you about my spectacular term 1 in year 5. I have learnt so many incredible things, thanks to Miss Quadling and all our amazing specialists. I have learnt to juggle, do the lattice method in times tables which has helped me a lot, be resilient, learnt how to do cool obstacles in bike riding. I also loved learning about rock climbing which was one of my fears. 

I was really scared of going into year 5 but I’ve made wonderful friends and have an awesome teacher, and that’s been a real highlight for me.

I used curiosity and courage to make new friends who are new to this school. I used resilience to work hard on school work and get the job done.

My highlights of term one are my funny and caring friends, my amazing teacher who challenges me and makes us work hard and my magnificent drum lessons.

My goals for the next term are getting better at times tables, getting faster at homework and work on not panicking if something goes wrong.

Overall, this term has been marvellous and I can’t wait for the next term.

How has your first term been?

One thought on “My phenomenal first term in year 5

1. Hey Max,
    This is an awesome blog post. I like how you listed the PLA’s you had to use in your first term. I think year 5 is the best year I have had so far in my schooling.
    Leo